Green Logic Builders is proud to offer homeowners options when it comes to green construction and energy efficient homes from the ground up. Green Logic offers Energy-Star certified home construction option from the ground-up.
Peace of Mind. The result of a home that’s built better.
With the ENERGY STAR label on your new home, you can be confident that it will deliver. When ENERGY STAR requirements are applied to new home construction, an integrated approach to design combined with tried-and-true best building practices adds up to a durable, comfortable home with reduced utility and maintenance costs. With an ENERGY-STAR certified home, you can rest assured it has undergone more inspections and testing than typical homes to ensure that your new home was built to higher standards by our company.
Enduring Quality. Better systems make all the difference.
Purchasing a new home is a big investment, so it’s important to be sure that it’s built to last. Green Logic will work with you to develop the best-of-the-breed Eco-Friendly home design ideas that are energy efficient and sustainable while creating healthy, lively, and luxurious living. As a green custom homebuilder, we believe that this is important.
Our Green Construction offerings include:
- A complete Thermal Enclosure System that includes comprehensive air sealing, quality-installed insulation, and high-performance windows, to deliver improved comfort and lower utility bills.
- A high-efficiency Heating, Ventilation, and Cooling System that is designed and installed for optimal performance.
- A comprehensive Water Management System to protect roofs, walls, and foundations from moisture damage.
- Energy-efficient Lighting and Appliances to help keep utility bills low, while providing high-quality performance and longevity.
- Green board walls and green roofing – behind the drywall
- Geo-thermal HVAC system – drill deep wells in the ground to use earth’s natural heat for cooling and heating your new home
- Solar Panels – solar energy is pure and clean energy heating to heat house, hot water heater, and more
- Wall-to-Wall Comfort. A better way to live.
Go ahead, give us a call and let’s get started.